Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop arrested in Wis.
MADISON, Wis. (AP) - January 9, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities in southern Wisconsin are facing a tongue twister thanks to the arrest of Beezow Doo-Doo Zopittybop-Bop-Bop.
The unusually named 30-year-old man was in jail Sunday in Madison. Police say he violated his bail conditions from a previous run-in with the law.
Court records show that his name used to be Jeffrey Drew Wilschke. He legally changed it in October.
The Capital Times reports that Zopittybop-Bop-Bop was arrested last week after residents complained of excessive drinking and drug use near Reynolds Park in Madison. Authorities say he was arrested in another local park last April after police found a loaded handgun in his backpack.
He's tentatively charged with carrying a concealed knife, and possession of drug paraphernalia and marijuana.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown 49 min ago
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City 49 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 21 min ago
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death 54 min ago
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 21 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 58 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 45 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home
58 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
45 min ago
- Saving with 6abc: Shopping seasonally
16 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos