A legal case of sandwiches and strippers
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - January 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- Strippers want sweet-smelling breath.
That's what the owners of a Las Vegas sandwich shop are saying.
The Capriotti's Sandwich Shop company is trying to strip a Sin City outlet of its franchise.
Capriotti's contends the shop owners violated their agreement by selling sandwiches to a strip club.
The club advertised a promotion offering a six-inch Capriotti's sub and a beer for $5.
But the shop owners say they never gave permission to the strip club to resell the sandwiches or to use Capriotti's name.
The shop owners add they thought they were selling subs to strip club employees.
The owners note they were even asked to hold the onions, for the sake of the dancers' breath.
The case is being heard in a Delaware court, the state where Capriotti's was founded.
delaware, wilmington, food, naked in public, bizarre bazaar
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge 4 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police car crash leads to chase in N. Phila.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Phila. police seek missing special needs woman
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Couple accused of letting 2-year-old smoke pot
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip 37 min ago
- 2 NJ men sentenced for bogus 9/11 charity 27 min ago
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more