Pa. brothers face charges after broken bong brawl
JOHNSTOWN, Pa. (AP) - January 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two western Pennsylvania brothers are charged with simple assault and marijuana possession charges after what police are calling a brawl over a broken bong.
Ferndale police tell the Tribune-Democrat of Johnstown they responded to a fight call Wednesday in which one man was reportedly brandishing a screwdriver while the other hid in his bedroom.
After investigating, police say 18-year-old Tyler Kamler told them 23-year-old Brandon Kamler became upset when Tyler asked him about the broken bong - a glass or plastic water pipe commonly used to smoke marijuana. Police say they later found some small bags of marijuana, an ashtray and two smoking pipes buried in a flower bed after asking Brandon Kamler if there were other drugs in the house.
The brothers don't have attorneys and declined immediate comment when called at home Friday.
pennsylvania, dumb criminals, marijuana, bizarre bazaar
- Crews race to find tornado survivors; 24 dead 19 min ago
- Partly sunny, warm and humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Local help on the way for tornado victims
- Oklahoma Tornado: How You Can Help
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del.
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage 15 min ago
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids 15 min ago
- Street-level interactive weather map
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- 2 teens arrested at Pennsbury H.S. prom
- Crews race to find tornado survivors; 24 dead
19 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos