Pa. brothers face charges after broken bong brawl
JOHNSTOWN, Pa. (AP) - January 23, 2012 (WPVI) -- Two western Pennsylvania brothers are charged with simple assault and marijuana possession charges after what police are calling a brawl over a broken bong.
Ferndale police tell the Tribune-Democrat of Johnstown they responded to a fight call Wednesday in which one man was reportedly brandishing a screwdriver while the other hid in his bedroom.
After investigating, police say 18-year-old Tyler Kamler told them 23-year-old Brandon Kamler became upset when Tyler asked him about the broken bong - a glass or plastic water pipe commonly used to smoke marijuana. Police say they later found some small bags of marijuana, an ashtray and two smoking pipes buried in a flower bed after asking Brandon Kamler if there were other drugs in the house.
The brothers don't have attorneys and declined immediate comment when called at home Friday.
pennsylvania, dumb criminals, marijuana, bizarre bazaar
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Bitter Blast Thursday 58 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Upper Darby man accused of burning son, 3
- Prosecutor: no charges against George Zimmerman
- Protestors block ICE building in Spring Garden
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Shooting victim drives to Broad St. police station
- Power returns after outage at Christiana Mall
- New video shows deadly Asiana jet crash
- On video: Robber dives thru window, attacks clerk
- Women sentenced in murder of Danny DeGennaro
- Bitter Blast Thursday
58 min ago