Not the place to joke about a bomb
January 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Having a bomb is one thing you don't want to joke about on a military base.
That's the lesson a FedEx driver is learning the hard way.
Prosecutors in Utah are charging the delivery man with making a threat of terrorism.
Authorities say he was dropping off a package at Camp Williams, an Army base.
According to prosecutors, a woman asked what it was and he said probably a bomb.
Military police weren't laughing.
More than 200 people were evacuated from the area while MPs investigated.
bomb scare, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Faith-healing couple held on $250,000 a piece 7 min ago
- Lots of clouds, damp and cool today 43 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Wash. I-5 bridge collapse caused by oversize load
- AC casino manager charged with promoting prostitution
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- Firing of school official in dog waste incident overturned
- 3 injured in Coatesville industrial accident
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk...
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Runways reopen after emergency at Heathrow Airport