White Out festival could be washed out
January 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Snow please.
That's the plea from folks in St. Clair, Michigan.
Their Winter White Out festival is supposed to be this weekend.
But the White Out could be a wash out, because of a lack of snow over much of the state.
Two dozen people did a little snow dance outside of a bar, in hopes of bringing some flakes.
The Port Huron Times Herald reports flurries actually did fall.
But there wasn't nearly enough of the white stuff for many of the events, including a snowman contest.
snow, bizarre bazaar
- Robbery suspect sought, Villanova U. locked down 15 min ago
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila. 6 min ago
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Suspect shot by police in Carneys Point ID'd 24 min ago
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Father, son 'pimps' acquitted after prostitutes testify
- Suspect robs Philadelphia Dunkin' Donuts at gunpoint
- Deen says she used slur but doesn't tolerate hate 59 min ago
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL] 28 min ago
- Suspect shot by police in Carneys Point ID'd
24 min ago