Couple tired of dodging golf balls
January 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- Robert and Katherine Brady are tired of dodging golf balls.
The western Montana couple sued the Hamilton Golf Club.
They want duffers to stay off the 18th hole unless the course is modified.
The Bradys say they pick up more than 1,300 golf balls a year from their property.
They also say their house and cars have been damaged by errant shots.
A local paper reports golf course staffers told county officials about potential problems after the subdivision was proposed.
lawsuit, golf, bizarre bazaar
- Multi-alarm fire at NJ apartment complex 2 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Tuesday's storm 8 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp. 7 min ago
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th 55 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster 14 min ago
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
7 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos