Now that's quite a mess
NEON, Ky. (AP) - February 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- He wasn't good enough to eat.
Police in eastern Kentucky charge a young man covered himself in chocolate and peanut butter.
According to authorities, 22-year-old Andrew Allen Michael Toothman was just wearing a pair of black boots and the goodies in a supermarket.
Troopers say Toothman broke into the store by busting a glass door.
State police add Toothman smeared peanut butter around the store, set off fire extinguishers and used bottles of Nyquil to spell out the word "sorry."
One trooper tells a local paper (The Mountain Eagle) it was the biggest mess he's ever seen.
Toothman now faces a number of charges including burglary and indecent exposure.
kentucky, dumb criminals, food, bizarre bazaar
- Oklahoma tornado was top-of-the-scale EF-5
- Steamy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help and avoid scams
- Local search and rescue team helping in Oklahoma
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Police: 2 caught red-handed in Radnor burlgary
- Box of ammo explodes, injuring man in Del.
- Couple charged in theft of $854K from township
- Prosecutor: Prison can't hold Savage's rage
- NJ ex-priest jailed after working with kids
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- New push to revitalize West Philly's Lancaster Ave.