Now that's quite a mess
NEON, Ky. (AP) - February 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- He wasn't good enough to eat.
Police in eastern Kentucky charge a young man covered himself in chocolate and peanut butter.
According to authorities, 22-year-old Andrew Allen Michael Toothman was just wearing a pair of black boots and the goodies in a supermarket.
Troopers say Toothman broke into the store by busting a glass door.
State police add Toothman smeared peanut butter around the store, set off fire extinguishers and used bottles of Nyquil to spell out the word "sorry."
One trooper tells a local paper (The Mountain Eagle) it was the biggest mess he's ever seen.
Toothman now faces a number of charges including burglary and indecent exposure.
kentucky, dumb criminals, food, bizarre bazaar
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 54 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay
- Woman stabbed female cousin to death, police say 16 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 42 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations
- Obama heading to South Africa
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
54 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
42 min ago