White House typo has Biden headed to 'Road Island'
PROVIDENCE, R.I. (AP) - February 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- The vice president is hitting the road - to what the White House wrote as "Road Island," mistakenly spelled R-O-A-D instead of R-H-O-D-E.
A release outlining Joe Biden's plans for the week showed him traveling to Providence in misspelled "Road Island" on Thursday for a campaign event. The vice president is scheduled to visit Boston and Manchester, N.H., on the same day. No misspellings there.
An updated schedule sent out by the White House on Monday night noted the correct spelling of the state.
rhode island, vice president joe biden, bizarre bazaar
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Turning Milder 57 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee 23 min ago
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 35 min ago
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks in Center City 31 min ago
- Police in standoff at home in Uwchlan Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Woman injured in incident on train tracks...
31 min ago
- Water pressure problems plague Trenton
57 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos