Family finds Jesus, in a tortilla
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - March 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jesus on a tortilla.
That's what David Sandoval says he found Ash Wednesday last week.
The Albuquerque, New Mexico, man decided not to eat what some are calling the miracle tortilla.
Sandoval has posted a picture of it on Facebook.
He tells a local television station that his family is looking into ways of preserving the tortilla.
He says it's a sign, considering he spotted the tortilla on the first day of Lent.
new mexico, food, religion, bizarre bazaar
- Fmr. Devon Prep teacher faces child porn charges 1 min ago
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say 27 min ago
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting 52 min ago
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- New 'object of interest' in missing jet hunt
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Photo released of anti-Semetic vandalism suspect 41 min ago
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Video: Video gamer is the victim of SWATting hoax
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Apparent misunderstanding in police shooting
52 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos