Family finds Jesus, in a tortilla
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - March 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jesus on a tortilla.
That's what David Sandoval says he found Ash Wednesday last week.
The Albuquerque, New Mexico, man decided not to eat what some are calling the miracle tortilla.
Sandoval has posted a picture of it on Facebook.
He tells a local television station that his family is looking into ways of preserving the tortilla.
He says it's a sign, considering he spotted the tortilla on the first day of Lent.
new mexico, food, religion, bizarre bazaar
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Easter Sunshine Sunday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Elderly man struck, killed in Rhawnhurst
- Sex assault on West Chester University campus
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Crimefighters: Reward in Camden drive-thru murder
- Divers pull more bodies from South Korean ferry
- No cause yet in 7-alarm Sea Isle City fire
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Ohio couple married 70 years die 15 hours apart
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police