Family finds Jesus, in a tortilla
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - March 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jesus on a tortilla.
That's what David Sandoval says he found Ash Wednesday last week.
The Albuquerque, New Mexico, man decided not to eat what some are calling the miracle tortilla.
Sandoval has posted a picture of it on Facebook.
He tells a local television station that his family is looking into ways of preserving the tortilla.
He says it's a sign, considering he spotted the tortilla on the first day of Lent.
new mexico, food, religion, bizarre bazaar
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 35 min ago
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments 38 min ago
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...