Family finds Jesus, in a tortilla
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - March 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Jesus on a tortilla.
That's what David Sandoval says he found Ash Wednesday last week.
The Albuquerque, New Mexico, man decided not to eat what some are calling the miracle tortilla.
Sandoval has posted a picture of it on Facebook.
He tells a local television station that his family is looking into ways of preserving the tortilla.
He says it's a sign, considering he spotted the tortilla on the first day of Lent.
new mexico, food, religion, bizarre bazaar
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Desmond's slam leads Nats over Phillies