It was worth the wait
PORTSMOUTH, N.H. (AP) - March 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Kate was great -- at least for some lucky beer fans.
Nearly 500 people waited outside a New Hampshire brewery earlier this week, to get a taste of Kate the Great Russian imperial stout.
The Portsmouth Brewery releases the stout just once a year.
If it sounds good, you'll have to wait until next year. Brewmaster Tod Mott brewed 14 barrels.
Half was bottled and half was available for draft. By the end of the day, all of Kate was gone.
new hampshire, beer, alcohol, bizarre bazaar
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today 20 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Penn State police: 3 posed nude at Nittany shrine 52 min ago
- Vice principal commits suicide after ferry accident 20 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape