It was worth the wait
PORTSMOUTH, N.H. (AP) - March 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Kate was great -- at least for some lucky beer fans.
Nearly 500 people waited outside a New Hampshire brewery earlier this week, to get a taste of Kate the Great Russian imperial stout.
The Portsmouth Brewery releases the stout just once a year.
If it sounds good, you'll have to wait until next year. Brewmaster Tod Mott brewed 14 barrels.
Half was bottled and half was available for draft. By the end of the day, all of Kate was gone.
new hampshire, beer, alcohol, bizarre bazaar
- Drexel student found dead in sorority house
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Hunt for missing Malaysian jet widens to distant waters 19 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash 25 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike pileup focus of senate hearing 4 min ago
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos