Not a smart way to get rid of bedbugs
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) - March 13, 2012 (WPVI) -- It's not the way to get rid of bedbugs.
Indianapolis firefighters report two men accidentally set their house on fire while trying to eliminate the pests.
The men were burning furniture in their yard, when the flames jumped to the house.
Local TV stations report the men at first tried to put out the fire themselves with a garden hose.
It didn't work.
No one was hurt in the bedbug blaze.
indiana, bedbugs, fire, bizarre bazaar
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days
- Lots of clouds, damp today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river 23 min ago
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- 3 injured in Coatesville industrial accident
- Chesco man accused of sex assault on 2 young boys
- Employee injured, suspect wanted in Hatfield robbery
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk... 13 min ago
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Runways reopen after emergency at Heathrow Airport 27 min ago
- Actress Bynes arrested in NYC on marijuana charge 54 min ago
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river
23 min ago