Didn't take long for a hole in one
WALKERSVILLE, Md. (AP) - March 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Nicholas has one on his dad, Jim Fox.
In about 30 years of golfing, dad has never gotten a hole-in-one.
But 12-year-old Nicholas sank an ace on a recent Sunday golf outing.
There were playing at the Glade Valley Golf Club in Walkersville, Maryland, in less than ideal conditions.
The wind was gusting up to 30 MPH, so Nicholas was aiming to the left.
His 13th tee shot didn't just land on the green, it disappeared into the hole.
That's when his dad and the other adults started cheering.
The seventh-grader tells The Frederick News-Post he'd like to be a professional golfer someday.
maryland, golf, bizarre bazaar
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos