Didn't take long for a hole in one
WALKERSVILLE, Md. (AP) - March 16, 2012 (WPVI) -- Nicholas has one on his dad, Jim Fox.
In about 30 years of golfing, dad has never gotten a hole-in-one.
But 12-year-old Nicholas sank an ace on a recent Sunday golf outing.
There were playing at the Glade Valley Golf Club in Walkersville, Maryland, in less than ideal conditions.
The wind was gusting up to 30 MPH, so Nicholas was aiming to the left.
His 13th tee shot didn't just land on the green, it disappeared into the hole.
That's when his dad and the other adults started cheering.
The seventh-grader tells The Frederick News-Post he'd like to be a professional golfer someday.
maryland, golf, bizarre bazaar
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 1 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton 27 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Video: Annual Phila. Flower Show wraps up
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ