We don't know what it is
CLARKSVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - March 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- It's not a bomb -- but what is it?
Police in Clarksville, Tennessee, are scratching their heads over a mysterious suitcase found in a trash can.
The bomb squad was dispatched and said whatever it is -- it isn't an explosive device.
The hard-sided suitcase was lined with aluminum foil and outfitted with wires, a small fan, a light bulb, sand, and electrical tape.
Police spokesman Officer Jim Knoll tells a local paper they're still trying figure out what they found.
tennessee, bomb scare, bizarre bazaar
- Man dressed as Santa struck on I-95
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet