What's going boom in the night?
MILWAUKEE (AP) - March 21, 2012 (WPVI) -- Something goes boom in the night.
But officials aren't sure what it is.
A series of mysterious booms have folks stumped in the small town of Clintonville, Wisconsin.
The noises have been rattling nerves for at least two nights this week.
City Administrator Lisa Kuss says it gets your heart racing because you don't expect it.
The experts have ruled out earthquakes or water pressure problems and there are no military bases in the area.
It was kind of scary at first to 21-year-old Jordan Pfeiler.
He says then it got cool.
Now, Pfeiler says the underground booms are just annoying.
wisconsin, bizarre bazaar
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies