Police not laughing over penguin prank
EL PASO, Texas (AP) - March 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- It's a penguin prank -- but police aren't laughing.
Seven teens in the El Paso, Texas, area face felony charges over a senior prank.
A sheriff's spokeswoman says the teenagers busted into their high school dressed as penguins.
According to officials for the Clint school district, security video shows the pranksters drawing graffiti on walls and putting glue in doors and light switches.
All the students are now free on bond.
texas, animals, dumb criminals, police, practical jokes, bizarre bazaar
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 7 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more