Police not laughing over penguin prank
EL PASO, Texas (AP) - March 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- It's a penguin prank -- but police aren't laughing.
Seven teens in the El Paso, Texas, area face felony charges over a senior prank.
A sheriff's spokeswoman says the teenagers busted into their high school dressed as penguins.
According to officials for the Clint school district, security video shows the pranksters drawing graffiti on walls and putting glue in doors and light switches.
All the students are now free on bond.
texas, animals, dumb criminals, police, practical jokes, bizarre bazaar
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend 16 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Wintry Weekend
16 min ago