School blocks porn actress prom date
OAKDALE, Minn. (AP) - March 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Minnesota high school senior who turned to the porn industry for a prom date found a couple of takers, but school administrators say the X-rated actresses aren't welcome.
Mike Stone says he sent dozens of Twitter messages to Hollywood celebrities, mostly porn actresses, and received a response from two, Megan Piper and Emy Reyes. They agreed to accompany him to the May 12 prom at Tartan High School in Oakdale, a St. Paul suburb.
But Superintendent Patty Phillips says such a date is prohibited by school policy that disallows a visitor if it's not in the best interest of the students.
The 18-year-old Stone says he'll hold an alternative party at the same time as the prom so he can bring his dates.
minnesota, pornography, school, bizarre bazaar
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Milder Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- 2 wounded in daytime shooting in Trenton
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Del. worker hospitalized after pretzel factory accident
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ