School blocks porn actress prom date
OAKDALE, Minn. (AP) - March 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Minnesota high school senior who turned to the porn industry for a prom date found a couple of takers, but school administrators say the X-rated actresses aren't welcome.
Mike Stone says he sent dozens of Twitter messages to Hollywood celebrities, mostly porn actresses, and received a response from two, Megan Piper and Emy Reyes. They agreed to accompany him to the May 12 prom at Tartan High School in Oakdale, a St. Paul suburb.
But Superintendent Patty Phillips says such a date is prohibited by school policy that disallows a visitor if it's not in the best interest of the students.
The 18-year-old Stone says he'll hold an alternative party at the same time as the prom so he can bring his dates.
minnesota, pornography, school, bizarre bazaar
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest 6 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 27 min ago
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital 29 min ago
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion 9 min ago
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy 39 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 32 min ago
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Warminster 19 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del. 38 min ago
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed 40 min ago
- Video: Pa. contender iin Sriracha search for new... 29 min ago
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
6 min ago
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
22 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
27 min ago