Coca-Cola is on an art quest
ATLANTA (AP) - April 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- You could have a pot of gold sitting in your attic or basement.
Coca-Cola is launching a nationwide search for three iconic paintings by Norman Rockwell.
They were created for ad campaigns in the 1930's.
Those paintings could be worth a-half million bucks each.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports Coke is teaming up with the Antiques Roadshow TV show, to put the Rockwells on their "most wanted" list.
Coke officials say they've been looking for the illustrations for about 15 years, with no luck.
Producers at Antiques Roadshow say if someone has one of the missing paintings, it would be like a winning lottery ticket.
atlanta, georgia, coca cola, money, bizarre bazaar
- Chase ends near Sports Complex; suspects sought
- Tracking Weekend Storm 54 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- OSHA investigates lead exposure at Oxford Mills
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- No death penalty for man charged in wife death
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- Tracking Weekend Storm
54 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos