Coca-Cola is on an art quest
ATLANTA (AP) - April 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- You could have a pot of gold sitting in your attic or basement.
Coca-Cola is launching a nationwide search for three iconic paintings by Norman Rockwell.
They were created for ad campaigns in the 1930's.
Those paintings could be worth a-half million bucks each.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports Coke is teaming up with the Antiques Roadshow TV show, to put the Rockwells on their "most wanted" list.
Coke officials say they've been looking for the illustrations for about 15 years, with no luck.
Producers at Antiques Roadshow say if someone has one of the missing paintings, it would be like a winning lottery ticket.
atlanta, georgia, coca cola, money, bizarre bazaar
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business 50 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape 27 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
50 min ago
- Dead body found during Easter egg hunt
45 min ago