Coca-Cola is on an art quest
ATLANTA (AP) - April 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- You could have a pot of gold sitting in your attic or basement.
Coca-Cola is launching a nationwide search for three iconic paintings by Norman Rockwell.
They were created for ad campaigns in the 1930's.
Those paintings could be worth a-half million bucks each.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports Coke is teaming up with the Antiques Roadshow TV show, to put the Rockwells on their "most wanted" list.
Coke officials say they've been looking for the illustrations for about 15 years, with no luck.
Producers at Antiques Roadshow say if someone has one of the missing paintings, it would be like a winning lottery ticket.
atlanta, georgia, coca cola, money, bizarre bazaar
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees