Coca-Cola is on an art quest
ATLANTA (AP) - April 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- You could have a pot of gold sitting in your attic or basement.
Coca-Cola is launching a nationwide search for three iconic paintings by Norman Rockwell.
They were created for ad campaigns in the 1930's.
Those paintings could be worth a-half million bucks each.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution reports Coke is teaming up with the Antiques Roadshow TV show, to put the Rockwells on their "most wanted" list.
Coke officials say they've been looking for the illustrations for about 15 years, with no luck.
Producers at Antiques Roadshow say if someone has one of the missing paintings, it would be like a winning lottery ticket.
atlanta, georgia, coca cola, money, bizarre bazaar
- Police: Driver, who hit pedestrian, hit by car 42 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight 22 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and run 50 min ago
- Berks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight simulator 43 min ago
- 2 men, sitting in SUV, shot in Chester 12 min ago
- Van crash leaves 2 men trapped in Center City 13 min ago
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies 37 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking light snow tonight
22 min ago
- Police: Man strikes own brother in hit and...
50 min ago
- Malaysian police examine pilot's flight...
43 min ago
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite,...
37 min ago