Taking Earth Day very seriously
MUNCIE, Ind. (AP) - April 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- Fight! Over Earth Day!
Police in Muncie, Indiana, report having to step between two women in a dust-up over littering.
The officers tell the Star Press they saw a 44-year-old woman punching a 23-year-old in the face.
It seems the older woman took offense when the younger woman tossed a piece of paper on the ground.
It was Earth Day.
Police say the women refused orders to separate.
Both are charged with disorderly conduct.
The older woman also faces preliminary charges of battery and resisting arrest.
indiana, recycling, bizarre bazaar
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting 56 min ago
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear 35 min ago
- Heist investigation leads to Roxborough apartment
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Police: Elderly man targeted in Chester home invasion
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co. 15 min ago
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
35 min ago