An added ingredient to this burrito
LOS ANGELES (AP) - May 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- That's one spicy burrito.
Prosecutors report a Los Angeles County deputy has copped a plea in a drug smuggling case.
Henry Marin has pleaded no contest to charges he brought drugs into a courthouse jail -- by hiding them in a burrito.
Marin has been relieved of duty and is to be sentenced next month.
california, los angeles, dumb criminals, illegal drugs, bizarre bazaar
- Armored car robbed outside bank in Tacony
- Partly sunny, a bit milder today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mom to surrender after daughter, 11, shot and killed 26 min ago
- Police investigate serious crash in Levittown
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 10 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from Del. River minivan plunge
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Rottweiler puppy poisoned in NJ
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply 29 min ago
- Video: Parents outraged by faked kidnapping
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
10 min ago