An added ingredient to this burrito
LOS ANGELES (AP) - May 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- That's one spicy burrito.
Prosecutors report a Los Angeles County deputy has copped a plea in a drug smuggling case.
Henry Marin has pleaded no contest to charges he brought drugs into a courthouse jail -- by hiding them in a burrito.
Marin has been relieved of duty and is to be sentenced next month.
california, los angeles, dumb criminals, illegal drugs, bizarre bazaar
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says strike unlikely 10 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow likely Monday 45 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 40 min ago
- Investigator: Missing plane flew over Malaysia
- 2-alarm fire at Holmesburg condo complex 11 min ago
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- Family displaced in Wilmington house fire 31 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Video: Pastor collapses, dies, after admitting...
- Milder this afternoon, snow likely Monday
45 min ago
- SEPTA unveils strike plan; union says...
10 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
40 min ago
- New video released in apparent Pa. road...
56 min ago