An added ingredient to this burrito
LOS ANGELES (AP) - May 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- That's one spicy burrito.
Prosecutors report a Los Angeles County deputy has copped a plea in a drug smuggling case.
Henry Marin has pleaded no contest to charges he brought drugs into a courthouse jail -- by hiding them in a burrito.
Marin has been relieved of duty and is to be sentenced next month.
california, los angeles, dumb criminals, illegal drugs, bizarre bazaar
- Suspects wanted for carjacking, abduction 18 min ago
- AccuWeather: Tracking a Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 4 shot outside Delaware nightclub
- Cab driver shot outside Hunting Park nightclub
- Man critically injured in Camden County crash
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- More of US expected to see snow, sleet, ice
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Macklemore, Lamar muscle into Grammy picture