Naked unicyclist charged for distracting drivers
KEMAH, Texas (AP) - May 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a man arrested in a Southeast Texas city for riding his unicycle in the nude was distracting drivers and creating a hazard.
Kemah police Chief Greg Rikard says 45-year-old Joseph Glynn Farley was not intoxicated or impaired when he was arrested Wednesday on a bridge in the city 20 miles southeast of Houston.
Rikard says Farley had been falling off the unicycle and into traffic.
Farley told officers that he liked the feeling of riding without his clothes, which were found at the base of the bridge.
Police charged Farley, of Clear Lake, with misdemeanor indecent exposure. Bond is set at $1,500.
Online jail records did not list an attorney for Farley.
texas, automobiles, naked in public, bizarre bazaar
- Malaysian leader: plane's disappearance deliberate
- Breezy And Mild!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 couples robbed at gunpoint in North Philly
- Fire forces 11 people from their homes
- Driver crashes SUV into pole in East Falls, DUI suspected
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike 58 min ago
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos