Naked unicyclist charged for distracting drivers
KEMAH, Texas (AP) - May 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a man arrested in a Southeast Texas city for riding his unicycle in the nude was distracting drivers and creating a hazard.
Kemah police Chief Greg Rikard says 45-year-old Joseph Glynn Farley was not intoxicated or impaired when he was arrested Wednesday on a bridge in the city 20 miles southeast of Houston.
Rikard says Farley had been falling off the unicycle and into traffic.
Farley told officers that he liked the feeling of riding without his clothes, which were found at the base of the bridge.
Police charged Farley, of Clear Lake, with misdemeanor indecent exposure. Bond is set at $1,500.
Online jail records did not list an attorney for Farley.
texas, automobiles, naked in public, bizarre bazaar
- Ocean County forest fire fully contained
- Winds Ease Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of New Jersey forest fires
- House gutted in South Philadelphia blaze 6 min ago
- Warning about dating apps after violent crimes
- Eye doctor, daughter post bail after pot bust
- Wedding crashers apologize to bride
- Photo released of suspect in WCU indecent assault
- 1 dead after motorcycle, vehicle collide in Wilmington
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts