Car vandal takes nothing, leaves tortillas
SEATTLE (AP) - May 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Seattle police are scratching their heads about this one.
A car prowler shattered a window of a parked Jeep, stole nothing and left behind a little something for the car's owner - a dozen tortillas scattered across the floor. The crime happened last week near the University of Washington.
Bemused by the break-in, police were moved to pun, saying, "The Seattle Police Department would like to take this opportunity to remind car prowlers that you shouldn't break in to something that's nachos."
seattle, washington, automobiles, vandalism, bizarre bazaar
- 2 dead in Pennsauken doctor's office shooting ID'd
- Stormy to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Tire dumping probe targets Wilmington shop
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Chrysler recalls 2.7 million Jeeps
- Teacher charged again for indecent exposure
- Construction worker killed on way to job
- US: Unruly traveler had worked at State Department
- 2 sought in Rehoboth Beach credit card fraud
- $325,000 Cash 5 ticket sold in Philadelphia
- Phillies activate Carlos Ruiz from disabled list
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos