Car vandal takes nothing, leaves tortillas
SEATTLE (AP) - May 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Seattle police are scratching their heads about this one.
A car prowler shattered a window of a parked Jeep, stole nothing and left behind a little something for the car's owner - a dozen tortillas scattered across the floor. The crime happened last week near the University of Washington.
Bemused by the break-in, police were moved to pun, saying, "The Seattle Police Department would like to take this opportunity to remind car prowlers that you shouldn't break in to something that's nachos."
seattle, washington, automobiles, vandalism, bizarre bazaar
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 1 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden 6 min ago
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
18 min ago
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia
1 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
6 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos