Car vandal takes nothing, leaves tortillas
SEATTLE (AP) - May 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- Seattle police are scratching their heads about this one.
A car prowler shattered a window of a parked Jeep, stole nothing and left behind a little something for the car's owner - a dozen tortillas scattered across the floor. The crime happened last week near the University of Washington.
Bemused by the break-in, police were moved to pun, saying, "The Seattle Police Department would like to take this opportunity to remind car prowlers that you shouldn't break in to something that's nachos."
seattle, washington, automobiles, vandalism, bizarre bazaar
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident 19 min ago
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $30K possibly stolen in Target armed robbery
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash 15 min ago
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Flyers rally to beat Rangers 4-2, even series
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
19 min ago