Streaker at Phils-Cards game says he lost a bet
ST. LOUIS (AP) - May 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- A streaker who ran naked onto the field during a Cardinals game says he did so because he lost a bet.
Twenty-two-year-old Collin Grundstrom of Jefferson City was captured at Busch Stadium after shedding his clothes before the start of the seventh inning Thursday night. Officers retrieved his shorts from the stands and made him put them back on before leading him away.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that Grundstrom is charged with violating two city ordinances - being a spectator running on the playing field, and lewd and lascivious behavior. He was jailed overnight.
The head of security at the stadium, Joe Walsh, says Grundstrom "appeared to have been drinking."
missouri, st. louis, naked in public, philadelphia phillies, st louis cardinals, bizarre bazaar
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Driver loses control, hits parked SUV in South Philly 8 min ago
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos