Streaker at Phils-Cards game says he lost a bet
ST. LOUIS (AP) - May 25, 2012 (WPVI) -- A streaker who ran naked onto the field during a Cardinals game says he did so because he lost a bet.
Twenty-two-year-old Collin Grundstrom of Jefferson City was captured at Busch Stadium after shedding his clothes before the start of the seventh inning Thursday night. Officers retrieved his shorts from the stands and made him put them back on before leading him away.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch reports that Grundstrom is charged with violating two city ordinances - being a spectator running on the playing field, and lewd and lascivious behavior. He was jailed overnight.
The head of security at the stadium, Joe Walsh, says Grundstrom "appeared to have been drinking."
missouri, st. louis, naked in public, philadelphia phillies, st louis cardinals, bizarre bazaar
- 2 winners in $636M Mega Millions drawing
- Brisk And Cold
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill
- Husband charged with wife's murder in Bethlehem 29 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- 3 injured in car crash in Pennsauken
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment
- Man shot several times in stomach in Chester 16 min ago
- Police: Job applicant stole from tip jar 22 min ago
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor