Angry customer hits Taco Bell with truck
HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio (AP) - May 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in southwest Ohio say a customer angry over not getting a taco he ordered struck a Taco Bell restaurant's glass entrance with his truck. No one was injured.
Huber Heights police say 23-year-old Michael S. Smith ordered at a drive-up window in the Dayton suburb on Tuesday and later realized he was missing the taco. Officer Brandon Sucher says Smith returned to the restaurant and had angry words with employees before striking the building.
Police tracked the truck's fluid trail to Smith's house a few miles away and arrested him on a vandalism charge.
Sucher says Smith told police he hit the building accidentally after driving off fast and losing control of the truck.
There was no telephone listing for Smith, and he could not immediately be reached for comment.
ohio, automobiles, fast food, bizarre bazaar
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Trash truck overturns on Rt. 130 in Pennsauken
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
- Photos: Royal family kicks off tour of Australia