Angry customer hits Taco Bell with truck
HUBER HEIGHTS, Ohio (AP) - May 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police in southwest Ohio say a customer angry over not getting a taco he ordered struck a Taco Bell restaurant's glass entrance with his truck. No one was injured.
Huber Heights police say 23-year-old Michael S. Smith ordered at a drive-up window in the Dayton suburb on Tuesday and later realized he was missing the taco. Officer Brandon Sucher says Smith returned to the restaurant and had angry words with employees before striking the building.
Police tracked the truck's fluid trail to Smith's house a few miles away and arrested him on a vandalism charge.
Sucher says Smith told police he hit the building accidentally after driving off fast and losing control of the truck.
There was no telephone listing for Smith, and he could not immediately be reached for comment.
ohio, automobiles, fast food, bizarre bazaar
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ