Transit workers save bunny toy on tracks
BOSTON (AP) - June 8, 2012 (WPVI) -- A woman is praising Boston transit workers for rescuing her 3-year-old daughter's stuffed animal from the train tracks.
According to Casey Carey-Brown's blog, "Life with Roozle", Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority workers acted quickly to save her daughter's stuffed bunny from being run over Wednesday.
Carey-Brown writes that the stuffed animal "jumped" from her daughter's stroller as they exited the train at the Green Street stop in Jamaica Plain, and fell onto the tracks.
She says an MBTA worker called the oncoming train, halting it, so he could safely rescue the toy.
In her blog, the mother thanks the workers who aided in the rescue effort, saying "you really didn't have to do what you did today, but you have made a little 3-year-old incredibly happy."
boston, massachusetts, bizarre bazaar
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler 12 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Driver, passenger hurt in Cheltenham Township crash
- Woman critically injured in Radnor Township house fire
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- Cloudy And Cooler
12 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos