Police use luggage cart to move fight suspect
CORAOPOLIS, Pa. (AP) - June 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say they had to use a luggage cart to remove a man from a hotel near Pittsburgh International Airport after he allegedly fought with police.
Online court records don't list an attorney for 41-year-old William Henry Crisman, of North Fayette Township. Calls to Crisman's home phone didn't go through Friday, and he faces a preliminary hearing July 3 on charges including aggravated assault and resisting arrest.
Moon Township police say they responded to the Airport Marriott about 4 p.m. June 11 for a complaint about an unpaid cab fare. An officer who went to Crisman's room to get the money says the man, instead, told the officer to "put gloves on if he wanted to dance."
Police say Crisman spat and kicked at police before hotel staff supplied a cart to wheel the handcuffed man away.
pennsylvania, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Police search for missing Delco mother 49 min ago
- Record Warmth! 46 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Record Warmth!
46 min ago