Police use luggage cart to move fight suspect
CORAOPOLIS, Pa. (AP) - June 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say they had to use a luggage cart to remove a man from a hotel near Pittsburgh International Airport after he allegedly fought with police.
Online court records don't list an attorney for 41-year-old William Henry Crisman, of North Fayette Township. Calls to Crisman's home phone didn't go through Friday, and he faces a preliminary hearing July 3 on charges including aggravated assault and resisting arrest.
Moon Township police say they responded to the Airport Marriott about 4 p.m. June 11 for a complaint about an unpaid cab fare. An officer who went to Crisman's room to get the money says the man, instead, told the officer to "put gloves on if he wanted to dance."
Police say Crisman spat and kicked at police before hotel staff supplied a cart to wheel the handcuffed man away.
pennsylvania, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 16 min ago
- Lots of sun, chilly today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Minivan, car collide head-on in Paoli
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Lockdown lifted at Pennsbury High School
- Elderly woman hurt in East Windsor apartment fire 59 min ago
- Multiple arrests after fight in bar parking lot
- 19-year-old struck, killed in Bordentown ID'd
- 292 missing, 4 dead in South Korea ferry disaster
- Free coffee as Wawa celebrates 50th
- Video: Boy gets stuck in claw arcade game
- 2 injured after vehicle hits sinkhole in...
18 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos