Police use luggage cart to move fight suspect
CORAOPOLIS, Pa. (AP) - June 22, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say they had to use a luggage cart to remove a man from a hotel near Pittsburgh International Airport after he allegedly fought with police.
Online court records don't list an attorney for 41-year-old William Henry Crisman, of North Fayette Township. Calls to Crisman's home phone didn't go through Friday, and he faces a preliminary hearing July 3 on charges including aggravated assault and resisting arrest.
Moon Township police say they responded to the Airport Marriott about 4 p.m. June 11 for a complaint about an unpaid cab fare. An officer who went to Crisman's room to get the money says the man, instead, told the officer to "put gloves on if he wanted to dance."
Police say Crisman spat and kicked at police before hotel staff supplied a cart to wheel the handcuffed man away.
pennsylvania, dumb criminals, bizarre bazaar
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club 56 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today 12 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor 39 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide 18 min ago
- SW Phila. shootings possibly connected to bar fight
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Report: FBI agent fatally shoots Tsarnaev associate
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution' 51 min ago
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip...
56 min ago
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
18 min ago