Deputy has some explaining to do
MORA, N.M. (AP) - July 2, 2012 (WPVI) -- Panties in a patrol car have gotten a deputy in trouble.
According to New Mexico State Police, a Mora County Sheriff's deputy has admitted to stealing a pair of women's panties from a home while on duty.
A local television station reports Deputy Mathew Borrego fessed up to taking the green undies after another employee spotted the panties in a patrol car.
A spokesman for the Attorney General's Office says that issue was uncovered during an investigation of the sheriff.
new mexico, bizarre bazaar
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Toddler falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze 32 min ago
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen