Would-be burglar gets tangled in window blinds
ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. (AP) - July 10, 2012 (WPVI) -- Police say a would-be burglar was halted by unlikely obstacles - window blinds.
A local television station reports that police found Thomas Molina on Sunday tangled in some window blinds at Central New Mexico Community College in Albuquerque after police received a call about a break-in.
Police say the 38-year-old Molina told police he was looking for computer hardware.
Molina was arrested and charged with burglary and breaking and entering. He is being held on a $10,000 bond.
It was unclear if he had an attorney.
new mexico, dumb criminals, burglary, bizarre bazaar
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: 5,000 turn out for Easter service in Mt. Airy
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry
- Video: Snowmobiler charged by angry moose