SC funeral home to offer Starbucks coffee
EASLEY, S.C. (AP) - July 12, 2012 (WPVI) -- A funeral home in northwestern South Carolina will be offering what it calls the Starbucks experience to those needing comfort, or just a cup of coffee.
Robinson Funeral Home in Easley is building a coffee shop attached to the funeral home.
The Coffee Corner will feature Starbucks coffee and food and also will be open to those who don't need services from the funeral home. Chris Robinson says the Coffee Corner will include a fireplace, TV and Wi-Fi.
Starbucks employees will train employees at the funeral home later this month before the shop opens.
Robinson says there's nothing like food or coffee to help comfort those who've experienced a loss.
south carolina, starbucks, bizarre bazaar
- Center City rape victims speaks to Action News
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Nelson Mandela dies at age 95
- Photos: Nelson Mandela: Through the years
- Restaurant owner slashes robber with sushi knife
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy. crash 4 min ago
- Mattress catches fire in townhouse in Whitemarsh 18 min ago
- Police raid alleged chop shop in North Philadelphia
- Feds accused of targeting minorities in stash house stings 7 min ago
- Surveillance video shows Christmas package theft 11 min ago
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep
- Police: Teen stole Porsche part from Paul Walker crash 18 min ago
- 2 women hospitalized after Schuylkill Expy....
4 min ago