Strippers detained in Virgin Islands
TORTOLA, British Virgin Islands (AP) - July 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Four male strippers from Florida are finding they're unwelcome in the British Virgin Islands.
The Fort Lauderdale men are pleading guilty to illegal entry.
But they contend a promoter had assured them that proper work permits had been arranged.
Andre Baker, Reginald Billings, Asa Ambrister and Alesian Rolle had been hired to dance at a BVI hotel.
They face up to $1,000 fine or a year in jail each.
The male strippers are set to be sentenced today.
air travel, bizarre bazaar
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Gas leak, evacuations reported in Frankford
- Man,90, dies in Hamilton Township house fire
- Partial house collapse in Strawberry Mansion
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos