Strippers detained in Virgin Islands
TORTOLA, British Virgin Islands (AP) - July 24, 2012 (WPVI) -- Four male strippers from Florida are finding they're unwelcome in the British Virgin Islands.
The Fort Lauderdale men are pleading guilty to illegal entry.
But they contend a promoter had assured them that proper work permits had been arranged.
Andre Baker, Reginald Billings, Asa Ambrister and Alesian Rolle had been hired to dance at a BVI hotel.
They face up to $1,000 fine or a year in jail each.
The male strippers are set to be sentenced today.
air travel, bizarre bazaar
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos