Man stalked woman he believed was ex
NEW CASTLE, Pa. (AP) - July 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- A western Pennsylvania man is jailed on charges he has harassed and stalked a woman, apparently under the mistaken belief that he was once married to and fathered children with her.
Online court records don't list an attorney for 45-year-old Robert Allen Young, of New Brighton, who remained in the Lawrence County Jail on Thursday.
The Beaver County Times reports state police have charged him with felony stalking and other crimes for contact he's allegedly had with the woman and her real husband since December 2010.
The woman's husband tells police he used to be friends with Young, but that Young was never married to the woman, nor does he have children with her.
Police say Young allegedly left cards and gifts on the couple's porch for the woman and the imaginary children on July 19.
pennsylvania, stalking, divorce, marriage, bizarre bazaar
- Numbers drawn for $636M Mega Millions jackpot
- Brisk And Cold 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Water main break causes river of ice in Cherry Hill 12 min ago
- Fire damages South Philadelphia apartment 20 min ago
- Phila. attorney Charles Peruto, Sr. dies
- Dramatic video released of violent 7-Eleven robbery
- Coach charged with sexually assaulting 4 more victims
- Woman found murdered in Bethlehem
- 91-year-old man stabbed, robbed in Egg Harbor
- Harvard student charged in campus bomb hoax
- Kevin Hart on stolen computers: I'll be back
- Brisk And Cold
5 min ago
- Water main break causes river of ice in...
12 min ago