Something to "wine" about
PORTSMOUTH, N.H. (AP) - July 27, 2012 (WPVI) -- It's a case of the missing wine in New Hampshire.
Rather, cases of wine.
The New Hampshire attorney general is looking into the theft of hundreds of cases of wine worth about $100,000 from a state liquor outlet in Portsmouth last December.
It was delivered without an invoice or paperwork and disappeared days later without a hint of where it may have been taken.
An initial investigation by the state liquor commission ended without a finding, however the liquor commissioner later admitted the probe didn't go far enough.
new hampshire, alcohol, theft, bizarre bazaar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash 7 min ago
- Temps Soar
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint 16 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Volleyball coach accused of sex with student
- Shots fired at home in Lower Gwynedd
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Woman's secret Santa turns out to be Bill Gates
- Temps Soar
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle...
7 min ago