Police cars crushed by farm tractor
MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) - August 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Vermont man who'd been arrested for marijuana possession and resisting arrest is now in even bigger trouble.
Police say Roger Pion took out his anger on seven sheriff's department vehicles -- driving over them with a farm tractor in the department's parking lot before driving away on the tractor.
They missed his monster tractor show -- deputies were working inside their building at the time, and didn't know what was happening in the parking lot until a neighbor called 911.
By that time, all of their cars were crushed -- so they weren't able to pursue the tractor.
Pion is now in custody, facing several new charges.
vermont, dumb criminals, marijuana, farming, bizarre bazaar
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps 41 min ago
- Very cold today, Saturday storm 33 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J. 41 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 28 min ago
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in action
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church 39 min ago
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos 38 min ago
- Sandusky lawyer sued over $25,000 credit card debt 43 min ago
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in...
38 min ago
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in...
41 min ago