Police cars crushed by farm tractor
MONTPELIER, Vt. (AP) - August 3, 2012 (WPVI) -- A Vermont man who'd been arrested for marijuana possession and resisting arrest is now in even bigger trouble.
Police say Roger Pion took out his anger on seven sheriff's department vehicles -- driving over them with a farm tractor in the department's parking lot before driving away on the tractor.
They missed his monster tractor show -- deputies were working inside their building at the time, and didn't know what was happening in the parking lot until a neighbor called 911.
By that time, all of their cars were crushed -- so they weren't able to pursue the tractor.
Pion is now in custody, facing several new charges.
vermont, dumb criminals, marijuana, farming, bizarre bazaar
- 1 death reported in East Harlem building explosion 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion 5 min ago
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars 27 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- Carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
5 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
43 min ago
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New...
39 min ago