A fine way to deal with fines
RIVERTON, Wyo. (AP) - August 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- It's a fine way -- to deal with library fines.
Patrons who don't return their books on time can now help school kids in Fremont County, Wyoming.
Overdue fines will be waived for library users who donate school supplies.
The Riverton Ranger reports officials will be collecting things like new notebooks, loose-leaf paper and crayons.
A similar program in November and December allows library patrons to bring in cans of food to wipe out their fines.
wyoming, bizarre bazaar
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 6 min ago
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Kensington chocolate factory shut down by City 59 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed 31 min ago
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man 15 min ago
- Burlco man charged in brother's hit-and-run death
- Boy dies after Mayfair drowning incident 31 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home 4 min ago
- Search for missing teenager in Camden
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- DA: Montco man gave alcohol at 'Sweet 16' party
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA 55 min ago
- Suspects sought for shooting into home
4 min ago
- Made In America Festival in Philly and LA
55 min ago
- Saving with 6abc: Shopping seasonally
26 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos