You just can't advertise it
DENVER (AP) - August 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- You can sell it, buy it and smoke it.
But you might not be able to advertise it -- at least not in Denver.
The city council is considering a ban on medical marijuana advertising.
The ordinance would bar outdoor ads like billboards and roadside sign spinners.
The dispensaries are competing for new patients with psychedelic billboards and promises of free joints or cheap prices.
Colorado voters approved marijuana for medicinal use more than a decade ago.
colorado, medical marijuana, bizarre bazaar
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!