You just can't advertise it
DENVER (AP) - August 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- You can sell it, buy it and smoke it.
But you might not be able to advertise it -- at least not in Denver.
The city council is considering a ban on medical marijuana advertising.
The ordinance would bar outdoor ads like billboards and roadside sign spinners.
The dispensaries are competing for new patients with psychedelic billboards and promises of free joints or cheap prices.
Colorado voters approved marijuana for medicinal use more than a decade ago.
colorado, medical marijuana, bizarre bazaar
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death 36 min ago
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday 18 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Reward offered in Collingdale hit-and-run 54 min ago
- Turnpike officials: Road plowed, salted before pileup 31 min ago
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course 23 min ago
- 6 students hurt in Camden Co. school bus crash
- 2nd suspect sought in finger-biting attack
- Woman shot in bed in South Philadelphia 27 min ago
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police 16 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- AccuWeather: mild today, rain Wednesday
18 min ago
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's...
36 min ago
- Suspicious fire damages home in Camden
33 min ago