You just can't advertise it
DENVER (AP) - August 14, 2012 (WPVI) -- You can sell it, buy it and smoke it.
But you might not be able to advertise it -- at least not in Denver.
The city council is considering a ban on medical marijuana advertising.
The ordinance would bar outdoor ads like billboards and roadside sign spinners.
The dispensaries are competing for new patients with psychedelic billboards and promises of free joints or cheap prices.
Colorado voters approved marijuana for medicinal use more than a decade ago.
colorado, medical marijuana, bizarre bazaar
- Body found in home of Philadelphia attorney
- Clear, Still Breezy Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 1 dead in I-495 crash in Claymont, Delaware
- 7-year-old critically injured in SW Phila. house fire
- NE Phila. couple stabbed at home, son arrested
- Woman hospitalized in West Oak Lane fire
- Amber Alert for Pottsville teen canceled
- Knife-wielding man shot, killed in Oxford Circle
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- French soldier stabbed in throat outside Paris
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- Start to 1st summer after Sandy at NJ shore 48 min ago