Only one way to get these chips
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) - August 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- There's not much in the way of perks for prison inmates.
But one thing they do like is a brand of potato chips called Moon Lodge.
The only way you can get them is to serve time.
The chips are only supplied to prison commissaries around the country.
Inmate Brenda Sigler works at a prison canteen in Lincoln, Nebraska.
She tells a local paper the male inmates love the spicy chips.
The Journal Star reports a couple of the favorite flavors are Stuffed Jalapeno and Hot Hot Hot!
nebraska, food, bizarre bazaar
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion 23 min ago
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington 58 min ago
- 1 person burned in fast-moving house fire 16 min ago
- Search for missing college student from Skippack 1 min ago
- Tornadoes level homes in Oklahoma, hit other states
- 2 alarm apartment fire in Washington Township
- Tracking down criminals with family DNA testing
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested
- 2 FBI agents killed in training accident in Virginia
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home...
23 min ago
- 51-year-old man shot and killed in Kensington
58 min ago
- 1 person burned in fast-moving house fire
16 min ago
- Tips for Pet Care Savings
34 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos