Only one way to get these chips
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) - August 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- There's not much in the way of perks for prison inmates.
But one thing they do like is a brand of potato chips called Moon Lodge.
The only way you can get them is to serve time.
The chips are only supplied to prison commissaries around the country.
Inmate Brenda Sigler works at a prison canteen in Lincoln, Nebraska.
She tells a local paper the male inmates love the spicy chips.
The Journal Star reports a couple of the favorite flavors are Stuffed Jalapeno and Hot Hot Hot!
nebraska, food, bizarre bazaar
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more 8 min ago
- AccuWeather: Lots of clouds, some SE rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Missing Philadelphia couple found safe
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett to announce Vatican trip
- Police identify mystery hit-and-run victim
- Officers drive into hail of gunfire in N. Phila.
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Video: Secret Oreo cookie recipe sold to China
- Photos: Wedding of cop, teacher at Flower Show
- Video: Obama misspells "R-E-S-P-E-C-T" in Aretha... 47 min ago