Only one way to get these chips
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) - August 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- There's not much in the way of perks for prison inmates.
But one thing they do like is a brand of potato chips called Moon Lodge.
The only way you can get them is to serve time.
The chips are only supplied to prison commissaries around the country.
Inmate Brenda Sigler works at a prison canteen in Lincoln, Nebraska.
She tells a local paper the male inmates love the spicy chips.
The Journal Star reports a couple of the favorite flavors are Stuffed Jalapeno and Hot Hot Hot!
nebraska, food, bizarre bazaar
- 911 recordings released in Ewing Twp. explosion
- Brief Surge of Mild Air
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2 injured in NJ Turnpike crash in Mt. Laurel 47 min ago
- 1 person injured in Hamilton Twp. house fire
- Autopsy results released in death of trooper's wife
- Mutilated animal in Brewerytown possibly a bobcat
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspects
- Pa. woman born at Burger King seeks birth mom
- Cabbie allegedly locks doors in credit card dispute
- Vietnam vet's therapy dog missing in Lehigh Valley
- Photos: 7 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- Video: Camden H.S. wrestler wins state championship
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos