Only one way to get these chips
LINCOLN, Neb. (AP) - August 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- There's not much in the way of perks for prison inmates.
But one thing they do like is a brand of potato chips called Moon Lodge.
The only way you can get them is to serve time.
The chips are only supplied to prison commissaries around the country.
Inmate Brenda Sigler works at a prison canteen in Lincoln, Nebraska.
She tells a local paper the male inmates love the spicy chips.
The Journal Star reports a couple of the favorite flavors are Stuffed Jalapeno and Hot Hot Hot!
nebraska, food, bizarre bazaar
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight 43 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing 43 min ago
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts 51 min ago
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still...
43 min ago