Police: NH woman arrested 4 times in 26 hours
EPPING, N.H. (AP) - September 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a New Hampshire woman has been arrested four times in 26 hours for blasting the AC/DC song "Highway to Hell" and other loud music from her home and for throwing a frying pan.
Police first issued a warning to Joyce Coffey on Tuesday afternoon at her home in Epping. They say they were called back an hour later and arrested her for the loud music.
Police say Coffey was arrested again five hours later. She was released and arrested again before dawn Wednesday over more loud music.
Police arrested her again after her nephew said he tried to remove some of his belongings from her house and she threw the frying pan at him.
Coffey was jailed Friday and couldn't be reached for comment. WMUR-TV reports a judge has recommended she use headphones.
new hampshire, bizarre bazaar
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Splendid spring finale
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody 40 min ago
- Crackdown on illegal street vendors in W. Phila.
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila. 29 min ago
- Viewer takes photos of bear in back yard
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder, pitchman Zimmer
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- AMA declares obesity a disease [POLL]
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in...
40 min ago
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
29 min ago