Now that's a big cabbage
Wednesday, September 05, 2012
PALMER, Alaska (AP) - September 5, 2012 (WPVI) -- Scott Robb can make slew of slaw -- thanks to his world record cabbage.
He wins the Giant Cabbage Weigh-Off at the Alaska State Fair.
Robb's monster head tips the scale at more than 138 pounds.
That beats the old record by 11 pounds. In a picture posted on the fair's website, the cabbage looks more like a green boulder than a veggie.
(Copyright ©2013 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
alaska, food, bizarre bazaar
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- Periods of rain today, getting cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings 8 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run 45 min ago
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas package theft 23 min ago
- Would-be robber stabbed; suspect's mom talks
- Del. couple sentenced for locking son in room 1 min ago
- Funeral for Nelson Mandela to be held Dec. 15th
- Center City rape victim speaks to Action News
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish 44 min ago
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as learning tool 28 min ago
- Photos: East Passyunk Avenue Tree Lighting Party
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
45 min ago
- Female suspect arrested in Christmas...
23 min ago
- Area medical schools use 'Jeopardy' as...
28 min ago
Press Your Luck