Things not to ask a cop
NEW ORLEANS (AP) - September 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Lost your stash?
Don't ask a cop for help in looking for the missing weed.
Police in Kenner, Louisiana, report a couple of young guys asked an officer to find their baggie of pot.
According to authorities, 18-year-old driver Chad Nicholson and 21-year-old Jason Ray Senior were pulled over in a pre-hurricane traffic stop.
They asked the officer for help in finding their stash, which they thought might have been dropped on a nearby levee.
A New Orleans paper reports both were booked on a number of charges, including possession.
new orleans, louisiana, dumb criminals, illegal drugs, marijuana, police, bizarre bazaar
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media 38 min ago
- Winter Warm Up
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus 17 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Purse snatcher caught on camera in Montco
- Neighbor alerts showering woman of fire in home
- Arrest in stabbing of elderly man in Egg Harbor
- 2 million-dollar tickets sold in NJ, 1 in Del.
- Guide dog saves blind man after subway track fall
- Impact of Sunoco HQ, Citibank leaving Philly
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Photos: Most fascinating people of 2013 43 min ago
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
38 min ago