FBI looking for the "Bucket List Bandit"
ST. LOUIS (AP) - September 7, 2012 (WPVI) -- Is robbing a bank on your bucket list?
The FBI is hunting for a bank robber they're calling the "Bucket List Bandit."
He's suspected in nine heists, across eight states since June.
According to authorities, he passed a note to a teller claiming he had just months to live.
The Bucket List Bandit is described as having a pot belly and thinning gray hair and a beard.
The FBI says his most recent bank stick-ups were in the St. Louis area, but range from Arizona to North Carolina.
missouri, st. louis, bank robbery, money, fbi, bizarre bazaar
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos