Good Samaritan helps man twice, 8 years apart
CLEVELAND (AP) - September 17, 2012 (WPVI) -- An Ohio man is thankful for the intervention of a Good Samaritan - the same one who helped him once before, eight years ago.
Gerald Gronowski had a flat tire east of Cleveland recently when a man named Christopher Manacci stopped to help. During the encounter, Gronowski began talking about another stranger eight years before who had helped him pull out a hook that got stuck in his hand while he was fishing.
They then figured out that Manacci was that same man. He had been kayaking nearby.
Gronowski tells a local newspaper that he feels it's now his job to help someone else.
He also offered to take Manacci fishing, but Manacci says that considering the bad luck Gronowski has had fishing, they should go bowling instead.
cleveland, ohio, bizarre bazaar
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow 25 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Roy Halladay retiring as a Blue Jay 11 min ago
- Big storm dumps snow on East Coast 9 min ago
- US Airways, American merger complete 14 min ago
- Princeton begins meningitis B vaccinations 28 min ago
- Obama heading to South Africa 4 min ago
- Transformer fire sparks SEPTA delays
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being shot 31 min ago
- 1 dead, 50+ vehicles involved in Pa. Turnpike crashes
- Man dressed as Santa struck, killed on I-95
- Photos: Pictures from Paul Walker memorial rally
- AccuWeather is Tracking More Snow
25 min ago
- Police: Man wasn't at casino before being...
31 min ago