Cars are too high tech
DETROIT (AP) - September 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- New car smell?
Shiny paint job?
Complex touch screens and audio systems you can't figure out?
G-M is offering help to buyers who can't work the gizmos in their new rides.
The new controls are among consumers' biggest complaints.
G-M says specially trained techs will call customers to make sure they know how everything works.
Other automakers are offering similar services for their touch devices.
detroit, michigan, automobiles, bizarre bazaar
- 3rd Phila. police-involved shooting in 2 days
- Lots of clouds, damp today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river 57 min ago
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death
- 3 injured in Coatesville industrial accident
- Chesco man accused of sex assault on 2 young boys
- Employee injured, suspect wanted in Hatfield robbery
- Video: Time lapse of Seaside Heights boardwalk... 47 min ago
- NJ: Caramel-colored rubbing alcohol sold as scotch
- Runways reopen after emergency at Heathrow Airport
- Actress Bynes arrested in NYC on marijuana charge
- I-5 bridge collapses into Washington river
57 min ago