Cars are too high tech
DETROIT (AP) - September 20, 2012 (WPVI) -- New car smell?
Shiny paint job?
Complex touch screens and audio systems you can't figure out?
G-M is offering help to buyers who can't work the gizmos in their new rides.
The new controls are among consumers' biggest complaints.
G-M says specially trained techs will call customers to make sure they know how everything works.
Other automakers are offering similar services for their touch devices.
detroit, michigan, automobiles, bizarre bazaar
- Police: Missing boy struck by car
- Temps soar above normal
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad 6 min ago
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- Stolen cobalt-60 found abandoned in Mexico
- Report: NSA tracks billions of cellphones daily
- Kutztown coach accused of covering up teen's rape
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Photos: 6abc at Q102 Jingle Ball 2013
- Video: 20th annual Phila. holiday tree lighting