Woman charged with bonking cops with beer
BUTLER, Pa. (AP) - September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A western Pennsylvania woman has been jailed on charges she bonked two police officers with beer thrown from an upstairs window when they answered a domestic dispute call at her home.
Online court records don't list an attorney for 48-year-old Diane Pusateri, of Butler Township.
Police say Pusateri was arguing with another woman as three police arrived at their home about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh on Sunday night. That's when police say she threw a 30-pack of beer out a second-floor window, hitting two of three responding officers in the head, shoulder, neck and thigh with the cans.
Pusateri remained jailed Wednesday unable to post bail. She faces a preliminary hearing Oct. 4 on charges including aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and resisting arrest.
pennsylvania, alcohol, beer, dumb criminals, police, bizarre bazaar
- Police probe pizza deliveryman shooting in SW Phila.
- Sunny, blustery winds today 44 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co. 32 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co. 4 min ago
- Police search for gunman in Germantown bar shooting 1 min ago
- Eye doc grew pot in Delco home, police say
- Photos: 23 wanted in Phila. insurance fraud scheme
- WCU investigates indecent assault, carjacking attempt
- MLK football documentary premieres in NYC
- Philadelphia Eagles 2014 game schedule
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: People's 'Most Beautiful' list of 2014
- Sunny, blustery winds today
44 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos