Woman charged with bonking cops with beer
BUTLER, Pa. (AP) - September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A western Pennsylvania woman has been jailed on charges she bonked two police officers with beer thrown from an upstairs window when they answered a domestic dispute call at her home.
Online court records don't list an attorney for 48-year-old Diane Pusateri, of Butler Township.
Police say Pusateri was arguing with another woman as three police arrived at their home about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh on Sunday night. That's when police say she threw a 30-pack of beer out a second-floor window, hitting two of three responding officers in the head, shoulder, neck and thigh with the cans.
Pusateri remained jailed Wednesday unable to post bail. She faces a preliminary hearing Oct. 4 on charges including aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and resisting arrest.
pennsylvania, alcohol, beer, dumb criminals, police, bizarre bazaar
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos