Woman charged with bonking cops with beer
BUTLER, Pa. (AP) - September 26, 2012 (WPVI) -- A western Pennsylvania woman has been jailed on charges she bonked two police officers with beer thrown from an upstairs window when they answered a domestic dispute call at her home.
Online court records don't list an attorney for 48-year-old Diane Pusateri, of Butler Township.
Police say Pusateri was arguing with another woman as three police arrived at their home about 30 miles north of Pittsburgh on Sunday night. That's when police say she threw a 30-pack of beer out a second-floor window, hitting two of three responding officers in the head, shoulder, neck and thigh with the cans.
Pusateri remained jailed Wednesday unable to post bail. She faces a preliminary hearing Oct. 4 on charges including aggravated assault, reckless endangerment and resisting arrest.
pennsylvania, alcohol, beer, dumb criminals, police, bizarre bazaar
- Violent Chester police confrontation caught on video
- Wet to Wintry!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man charged with hoax near marathon finish line
- Moment of silence marks Boston bombings
- Bucks Co. runner set to return to Boston Marathon
- Hundreds rescued after ferry sinks near South Korea
- 20-month-old found safe, Amber Alert canceled
- High winds bring damage to Abington Twp.
- Chaka Fattah Jr. files $10 million federal lawsuit
- Woman delivers baby after church van crash
- Police: Pa. man tries to snatch baby from stroller
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police