This lawsuit has no bite
MARQUETTE, Mich. (AP) - October 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- It was a lawsuit without bite -- now an inmate has to pay up.
A judge is ordering Michigan prison inmate Jerry Flanory to fork over 353 bucks.
Flanory sued prison officials, claiming he lost a tooth because he was denied toothpaste.
The state fought the charge. Jurors ruled against the inmate, after hearing he only had five teeth when he entered the big house.
Now, Flanory has to pay court costs and other fees.
michigan, lawsuit, bizarre bazaar
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay 23 min ago
- Wintry Weekend 49 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft 53 min ago
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire 45 min ago
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet 54 min ago
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million 55 min ago
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish
- Wintry Weekend
49 min ago