This lawsuit has no bite
MARQUETTE, Mich. (AP) - October 1, 2012 (WPVI) -- It was a lawsuit without bite -- now an inmate has to pay up.
A judge is ordering Michigan prison inmate Jerry Flanory to fork over 353 bucks.
Flanory sued prison officials, claiming he lost a tooth because he was denied toothpaste.
The state fought the charge. Jurors ruled against the inmate, after hearing he only had five teeth when he entered the big house.
Now, Flanory has to pay court costs and other fees.
michigan, lawsuit, bizarre bazaar
- Search for missing college student from Collegeville
- Stray Shower, Patchy Fog Tonight
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Tornadoes hit Kansas, Oklahoma; no injuries reported 57 min ago
- Teen killed over iPad, 2 suspects arrested 28 min ago
- 15 motorcyclists arrested in NJ Turnpike chase
- Bear spotted in Bensalem, Bucks County
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Florida
- Sketches released of Del. attempted abduction suspect
- Hofstra student killed by police during break-in
- NJ community joins forces to help 'storage locker' mom
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
- Phillies rally for 3-2 over Reds