That's one special sauce
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) - October 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Remember McJordan Burgers?
Well, a man who used to own some McDonald's restaurants is about $10,000 richer thanks to a 20-year-old container of McJordan barbecue sauce.
Mort Bank, of Bismarck, North Dakota, saved the gallon jug of sauce after selling his McDonald's.
It was used on McJordan Burgers in the 1990s, named for basketball legend Michael Jordan.
Bank advertised his item on eBay, and sold it to someone in Chicago.
Bank tells the Chicago Tribune the buyer isn't Jordan himself.
north dakota, food, money, mcdonalds, bizarre bazaar
- 1 dead, multiple in custody after Logan standoff
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Cat found hanging from fence in Germantown
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Fire engulfs new high-rise apartment in Calif.
- New joint replacement technique for the elbow
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm
- Photos: Philly's unsolved missing child cases