That's one special sauce
BISMARCK, N.D. (AP) - October 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Remember McJordan Burgers?
Well, a man who used to own some McDonald's restaurants is about $10,000 richer thanks to a 20-year-old container of McJordan barbecue sauce.
Mort Bank, of Bismarck, North Dakota, saved the gallon jug of sauce after selling his McDonald's.
It was used on McJordan Burgers in the 1990s, named for basketball legend Michael Jordan.
Bank advertised his item on eBay, and sold it to someone in Chicago.
Bank tells the Chicago Tribune the buyer isn't Jordan himself.
north dakota, food, money, mcdonalds, bizarre bazaar
- Boy killed in Chester accident ID'd
- Unsettled to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman pulled from Phila. collapse loses both legs
- Committee sets hearings on demolitions in Phila.
- Video: Dash cam view of Lindenwold school bus crash
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Monday's storms
- Multi-alarm fire at titanium plant in Berks
- Girl, 4, dies after crash that killed father
- Burlington taxi driver death ruled homicide, victim ID'd
- Photos: 7 arrests in Phila. prostitution cases
- Automatic renewal contracts
- Tracy ties it in 9th, but Phils win in bottom half