City welcomes a new furry citizen
CHICAGO (AP) - October 18, 2012 (WPVI) -- Chicagoans are getting their first look at a baby, of the furry variety.
The Lincoln Park Zoo has welcomed a baby western lowland gorilla.
The baby was born October 11th and the ape exhibit was open to the public for the first time yesterday.
The new baby hasn't been named yet.
Zookeepers don't even know if they have a he or a she.
The experts say mom and baby are bonding, as the gorilla dad is watching over them both.
chicago, illinois, wildlife preservation, bizarre bazaar
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys 23 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty 22 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Baby, man injured in SEPTA bus accident
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Bus co. mistake disrupts kids' DC field trip
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain 9 min ago
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie 19 min ago
- Down At The Shore