Summer drought bad for all farmers
COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) - October 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- This summer's drought was bad for farmers -- including the illegal ones.
Authorities in Ohio report seizing far fewer marijuana plants this year than last.
State Attorney General Mike DeWine says little rain and high temperatures hit the growers of the illegal weed.
ohio, farming, drought, illegal drugs, marijuana, bizarre bazaar
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 1 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting 7 min ago
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 32 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
1 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos