Pa. man blames bigfoot for RV damage
LYKENS, Pa. - October 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A central Pennsylvania man is giving state police a lead as they look into who might have damaged his 1973 Winnebago: A bigfoot.
State police said Friday a trooper took a report in Lykens, 30 miles northeast of Harrisburg, for a report that taillights and windows on the RV had been smashed.
John Reed tells police that a large, brown, hunched-over bigfoot has been seen nearby. The 39-year-old Reed is a veteran bigfoot hunter, and maintains the Lykens Valley Sasquatch Hunters page on Facebook.
Reed says he's been seeing bigfoots in the area and studying them for about three decades, but he's not sure if one of the furry menaces is responsible for damaging his vehicle.
Police are calling it an incident of criminal mischief.
- Woman convicted in fiance's wedding day death 35 min ago
- Spotty, Drenching Downpours
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
- Ramsey speaks on police involved deadly shootings
- Armed robber steals $800 from Northeast Philadelphia bank 27 min ago
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Chase Utley out 2-4 weeks with oblique strain
- Obama to tour Jersey Shore with Gov. Christie
- Down At The Shore