Pa. man blames bigfoot for RV damage
LYKENS, Pa. - October 19, 2012 (WPVI) -- A central Pennsylvania man is giving state police a lead as they look into who might have damaged his 1973 Winnebago: A bigfoot.
State police said Friday a trooper took a report in Lykens, 30 miles northeast of Harrisburg, for a report that taillights and windows on the RV had been smashed.
John Reed tells police that a large, brown, hunched-over bigfoot has been seen nearby. The 39-year-old Reed is a veteran bigfoot hunter, and maintains the Lykens Valley Sasquatch Hunters page on Facebook.
Reed says he's been seeing bigfoots in the area and studying them for about three decades, but he's not sure if one of the furry menaces is responsible for damaging his vehicle.
Police are calling it an incident of criminal mischief.
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 3 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police-involved shooting in Southwest Philadelphia
- Fire damages corner produce store in North Philly 23 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Mostly sunny, very windy today
3 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos