Police search for Chinese-food eating burglar
TITUSVILLE, Pa. (AP) - October 31, 2012 (WPVI) -- Eating Chinese takeout in front of a glowing fireplace is a pleasant enough way to spend an evening.
But state police in northwestern Pennsylvania say there was just one problem with those plans: The person or persons who made the fire and ate the food didn't live there.
Troopers from Franklin say it appears someone kicked in the door of a house in Oil Creek Township before making themselves at home.
Police haven't identified or arrested any suspects, but say the incident took place sometime between Oct.17 and 24.
The scene of the comfortable crime is about 85 miles north of Pittsburgh.
pennsylvania, burglary, food, bizarre bazaar
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding 38 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 3 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's 9 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Car, SUV collide outside Trenton firehouse
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Accused Craigslist robber charged with murdering accomplice 25 min ago
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Security breach affected all cards, not...
9 min ago
Press Your Luck
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos