Skinny is still fat
DALLAS (AP) - November 6, 2012 (WPVI) -- Skinny is still a fat cat -- but not as tubby a tabby as he was before.
The overweight stray weighed about 41 pounds when he was found in a Dallas suburb.
Shelter workers started calling the chubby cat Skinny.
He's slimmed down to 37 pounds.
But veterinarian Dr. Brittney Barton says Skinny needs to get down to about 30 before he can be put up for adoption.
Skinny is on a special diet and is getting exercise.
The orange tabby was found about two month ago and is now at the East Lake Pet Orphanage.
dallas, texas, weight loss, pets, bizarre bazaar
- 4 charged with murder in deadly NJ mall carjacking
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- Police investigate truck accident on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Police investigate double shooting in Mantua
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish